Direct Support Professional
Midwest Family of Companies – Midwest Health Services
Full-time, Part-time (Days, Afternoons, and Night)
The Midwest Mission for its’ Direct Support Professional is to provide person-centered, community-based supports to people with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
A Great Opportunity
- No experience required
- On the job training for
- CPR/First Aid
- Medication Delegation
- Homemaker Personal Care Skills, etc.
- Our team has years of experience and takes a step by step approach to new employee training.
- Growth from within; when management positions become available, we look to our own team first.
- Richly rewarding opportunity.
Your Responsibilities Will Include
- Providing services, supports and care to Individuals by:
- activities of daily living such as; bathing, assistance with medications, cleaning, etc.
- social interaction skills: talking, writing, leisure activities, treatment toward self and others, etc.
- transportation to and from outings/ activities and scheduled appointments as required.
We Are Looking For Someone That
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Current Ohio Driver's License or State ID
- STNA or Homemaker Personal Care Experience (Not Required)
What We Offer You
- Benefit package for all employees
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Sick Time
- Holiday Pay
- Job Specific Trainings and Continuous Learning Opportunities
- DSPATHS Credentialing Certificate training
- Increase your income
- Increase your value as an Employee
- Promotion Opportunities
- Person centered atmosphere and an on call administrative team for support
- Flexible schedules
- Additional Benefits for Full Time Employees
- Vacation time
- Health Insurance
Midwest About Us
www.midwesths.com under the Career tab
Other Career opportunities
Midwest Family Career Opportunities
Other positions with similar duties include:
- State Tested Nursing Aide (STNA), Home Health Aid (HHA), Direct Support Professional (DSP), and Direct Care Professional