Source One Adjusters of Ohio, located in Canal Fulton, is seeking a Full Time Accounting Assistant to add the growing team. This is position is Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 5 pm.
The primary function of the Accounting Assistant is to process A/P, maintain and reconcile office credit cards, and check the accuracy of figures, calculations, preparing bank deposits, and postings in the accounting department.
- Prepare bank deposits by posting and verifying payments and balancing receipts
- Prepare, code, and enter A/P into Quickbooks
- Reconcile and pay all company credit cards
- Reconcile or note and report discrepancies found in records
- Process all out of state checks and oversee out of state invoices
- Process and record requests for disbursements
- Assist Controller and CFO in auditing and reconciling reports and GL accounts
- Cross check camera car data.
- Issue and reconcile purchase orders
- Maintain and reconcile petty cash accounts
- Cross train where applicable
- Back-up for Billing Specialist and Front Desk
- Perform general duties such as filing and answering telephones
- Other duties as needed and/or requested
EDUCATION, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE:
- Associate Degree or Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Experience in Quickbooks preferred
- Must have the ability to multitask
- Ability to remain calm in a busy environmentPHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Requires sitting for long periods of time
- Walking between offices
- Minimal lifting
Source One Adjusters of Ohio/Skipco Auto Auction is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.