Kimble Company is looking for an Administrative Assistant for our Twinsburg Recycling Facility. This position will interact with the Plant Manager, Maintenance department, Payroll department, and Line Supervisors. The ideal candidate will have previous data entry experience in a fast-paced environment. Previous shop and/or payroll experience is a plus.
The administrative assistant will perform clerical and reporting-related responsibilities proficiently and accurately.
- Provide support to Management
- Perform Clerical tasks for the Recycling Plant
- Manage and order inventory of office supplies
- Record and maintain tracking of temporary workers
- Input payroll hours and work with HR department to reconcile
- Must be versatile and willing to help with things not defined by a job description
- 5 years of administrative assistant experience
- Extremely organized
- High energy and enthusiasm
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of computers with the ability to competently, efficiently, and effectively utilize Microsoft Office Suite including Excel spreadsheets
- Factory or Shop background required
- Some accounting knowledge preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent, some college or college degree preferred
- Valid driver's license with a clean driving record, must be insurable under our insurance company
All candidates must successfully pass pre-employment (post-offer) drug and alcohol screen and background check.
Kimble Companies offers a competitive total compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and Short Term Disability, with a Health Savings account that grows using pre-tax money. We offer a 401k plan with company match, 10 days’ paid Vacation and Holidays after 90 days.
To apply, please visit us at kimblecompanies.com/careers or stop in to our Twinsburg location:
8500 Chamberlin Rd, Twinsburg, OH 44087
Kimble Company is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin, age, military status or genetic information.