Administrative Assistant (Stark Forest Products)
Will provide administrative and accounting support to Stark Forest Products Division which includes the major accounting areas including account receivable and payable.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Administrative functions including customer service and reception.
* Provide timely and accurate processing of accounts receivable transactions and daily invoicing.
* Assist in the Credit Management Functions.
* Operate 10-key calculators, keyboard, and scanners to perform calculations.
* Must have aptitude to become a power user of our business systems.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
* Must be detail oriented.
* Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word.
* Must have aptitude to become a power user of our Business Systems.
* Must have solid knowledge of accounting concepts.
* Must be able to multi-task and be involved in cross-functional assignments.
* Must be able to manage time efficiently, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines
* Must have strong communication skills related to the critical thinking, mathematical reasoning, problem sensitivity, information ordering, and oral/written comprehension.
WORK STYLE REQUIREMENTS:
Must display Integrity, Honesty, Attention to Detail, Confidentiality, Dependability, Independence, Cooperation, Analytical Thinking, Initiative, Adaptability/Flexibility, Self -Control, and Persistence
* Experience with Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable.
* Knowledge of general business practice as well as rules, regulations, policies and procedures.
* Contact with all levels of personnel within the company, with clients and vendors.
* Expected to work a minimum of 40 hours per week plus additional hours as needed.
* Monday – Friday
* 8:00am to 5:00pm
* Open office area shared with other personnel.
* Sitting for extended periods of time
* Location: Canton, OH
Subject to experience and accounting background
Major medical, dental, vision, disability insurance available after 90 days.