DSS Administrative Assistant
Dental Support Specialties is looking for a full time administrative assistant to add to our team.
The successful applicant is a self-starter who is dependable, trustworthy and ambitious.
Professional presence on the phone, typing skills, experience with Microsoft office, and the ability to problem solve are must haves!
- Direct phone traffic
- Support the office administrative team with various tasks
- Organize client binders
- Direct outbound calls
- Represent DSS in a polished and positive way to perspective clients
- Facilitate Communication between office staff & clients
- Order office supplies
- Pitch in whenever needed
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Excellent Customer service skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Excellent work ethic
- Productive and successful job performance history
- Competitive salary
- Group Health, Dental & Teladoc services
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
Key Terms: Administrative Assistant, Executive Assistant, Clerk, Receptionist, Teller