Stark Federal Credit Union seeks Assistant Branch Manager to aid with the overall operation of the credit union branch. The ideal candidate will have a thorough understanding of banking products and regulations and possess a willingness to help members fulfill their financial needs.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES
- Assist the Branch Manager with the operations of the branch. May include scheduling staff, answering questions on products and services, policies and procedures, or rules and regulations.
- Assist the Branch Manager with branch security at all levels to include open/close of the facility, vault, and safe deposit.
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge on related policies, procedures, and rules and regulations. Must be familiar with aspects of BSA reporting. .
- May function as a teller or MSR on an as-needed basis, filling in for peak schedules or for an absence or shortage on the teller line.
- Assist in scheduling, ordering cash, balancing, etc.
- Oversee the balancing of the ATM and night drop.
- Oversee preparation of checks for deposit.
- Act as a loan officer with an assigned level of authority.
- Assist staff in balancing or members in solving account problems.
- Maintain a positive cross-selling environment within the branch.
- Act as Branch Manager in the absence of that person.
- Perform other duties as required by management.
High School graduate
College education or related work experience
Be willing to undertake additional training as needed to effectively carry out the job.
Must be flexible to credit union hours
Professional and neat appearance
Helpful and cooperative
Bank teller and cashier training
Interested in the welfare of people