Better Opportunities. Better People!
Come Join the Better Ingredients, Better Pizza Team as an Manager Designate/Assistant Manager in one of our 8 restaurant locations: Akron, Kent, Cuyahoga Falls, Stow, and Hudson.
This position ensures high quality products and customer service are delivered, while ensuring compliance with all federal, state, and local laws, as well as company ethical business practices. In addition, this position manages restaurant operations including the execution of all company policies, procedures, programs and systems to ensure restaurant profitability.
What’s on the Menu:
- Demonstrate operational skills including making quality products and ensuring each product meets Papa John’s standards and accurately reflects the customer’s order.
- Provide an outstanding customer experience, including professionally and promptly responding to all customer concerns or issues. Solicit, share and utilize customer feedback to improve restaurant operations and build brand loyalty.
- Supervise a restaurant team, maintaining adequate staffing levels, properly training team members, ensuring compliance with all Papa John’s policies and procedures, and coach to improve performance.
- Motivate team to deliver quality service to all customers while promoting a fun, energetic, and collaborative environment.
- Communicate, train and promote quality standards to restaurant team members.
- Execute cash management duties with POS and shift reports, assist in the management of adequate inventory levels using the company’s systems and guidelines to minimize loss.
- Manage company’s assets by ensuring the restaurant is clean, safe and organized and complies with safety and security standards at all times.
Critical Ingredients Include:
- A high school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Minimum of 18 years of age
- Ability to work nights and weekends
- Ability to lead a team during a shift with no supervision
- Ability to work with computers, phones, fax machines and copiers
- Ability to successfully perform the job duties of all positions in the restaurant, including but not limited to pizza delivery
- A valid driver’s license issued by the state in which the team member works, an acceptable motor vehicle record, proof of auto insurance and a reliable vehicle
Don’t miss out…APPLY TODAY!
An equivalent combination of experience and training may substitute for any of the listed position qualifications.
Papa John’s is an Affirmative Action Equal Opportunity Employer.