Kimble Company is growing and we are in need of additional personnel in our Twinsburg Recycle Center! This is a newly created position for Assistant Materials Inspection. This person will be responsible for effectively and efficiently checking the quality of baled material at our Twinsburg Recycling Plant. This is a very hands-on position and will include some general labor, helping around the plant as needed, and some Excel and Word reporting.
- Monitor and inspect materials and verify the quality of materials in our bales
- Grade incoming loads of recycle materials
- Report contaminated materials to manager
- Create and utilize excel reports on quality of materials
- Work safely and follow all safety requirements
- Perform other related work duties as assigned by management
- Average Excel and Word abilities
- Proficient on a computer
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Regularly stand for long periods of time
- Able to bend, stoop, climb, and reach
- Ability to lift/move up to 50 pounds
- Work in an industrial environment
Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
Ability have the ability to perform physical requirements of the position with or without reasonable accommodations
Kimble Company offers a competitive total compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and Short Term Disability with a Health Savings account that grows using pre-tax money. We offer a 401k plan with company match, 10 days’ paid Vacation and Holidays after 90 days.
Submit your resume online or apply in person today!
8500 Chamberlin Rd, Twinsburg, OH 44087
Kimble Company is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin, age, military status or genetic information.