Audit Nurse (RN)
Exciting opportunity to be part of a growing company within the United States and in Asia.
SarahCare Senior Solutions’ mission is to support families in staying together and helping seniors to age in place. We have been providing outstanding care in our adult day health centers since 1985. Out of 4500 adult day health centers in the United States we are one of 119 centers that has achieved accreditation by CARF. In many of our centers we offer expanded services such as home care, pharmacy, and Geriatric Care Management. This position offer the opportunity for interesting and challenging clinical work that includes identifying trends, helping to plan new programs and service including beta-testing, and being an integral part of our expansion and growth. This job also offers the opportunity for some travel. If you enjoy interacting with data, conducting internet research, and writing this is a great job for you to utilize your nursing skills in a unique way.
Audit Nurse (RN)
Audit Nurse has responsibilities in 3 major areas. These include data collection and analysis of data to identify trends and outcomes, participation in home and community based services through the research and identification of licensing and funding rules and regulations in various states including the writing of policies and procedures for centers in these states, and some clinical nursing through telephone consultation with nurses in our SarahCare centers.
Reports to: COO
Education and Experience:
- Active Registered Nurse with an Ohio license without restrictions
- Prefer a BS in Nursing from an accredited program
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, and Outlook required
- Critical thinking skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Ability To multi-task working on a variety of projects at one time
- Ability to work productively in teams and independently
- Previous experience in data collections and analysis preferred
Please submit resume along with cover letter including salary requirements.