Automotive Service Administrator
Summary of Essential Duties
Receive, stock in and inspect new vehicles from transports; maintain paperwork from factory to customer delivery; efficiently maintain service files and rental-fleet records; provide miscellaneous assistance in support of department operations.
- Carry out administrative duties with consistent attention to detail, accuracy of calculations and timeliness of claims for payment.
- Receive and check-in new vehicles off of new vehicle transport; inspect new vehicles for damage and assure all listed items are with the vehicle.
- Stock in vehicles conforming to Klaben system; process all paperwork associated with new vehicle preparation and maintain new vehicle files as directed by management.
- Provide miscellaneous assistance with delivery of vehicles to customers and assist service porter with transporting customers as needed.
- Schedule rental vehicles daily and weekly; take daily inventory; keep log to track location and maintenance of rented vehicles; work with service advisors to provide smooth transaction for customers.
- Act as backup to warranty administrator and for making bank deposits.
- Maintain service files in an efficient/timely manner and in accordance with manufacturer guidelines.
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma is required. One year related experience is preferred. Must be able to work with minimal supervision and work well in a team environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer