Automotive Technician – All Levels – Very Busy Shops!
The Klaben Auto Stores in Kent are looking for all levels of technicians / mechanics for the Ford Lincoln, Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM and Quick Lane locations. We have VERY busy shops!
Diagnose automotive problems, competently maintain and repair vehicles in a professional, neat and timely manner.
- Analyze and repair vehicles in a professional manner using customer description, technical diagnostic equipment, printed publications and online resources;
- Communicate effectively with other automotive technicians / mechanics, service advisors and management;
- Complete required automotive technician / mechanic training, testing and certifications in a timely manner;
- Become proficient with and consistently execute all relevant processes as directed by management
- Treat customers and dealership personnel with respect.
- Depending on level of technician education / experience. At least one year work experience as automotive service mechanic / technician; associate’s degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school desirable;
- Working knowledge of applicable manufacturer’s diagnostic system and shop manuals;
- Ability to use computers for mathematical calculations, word processing, emails, research, training and testing;
- Maintain automotive manufacturer’s and ASE technician certifications required by dealership
- Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move more than 100 pounds with assistance.
- Furnish own technicians’s tools;
- Valid driver’s license and insurability under dealership policy maintained throughout employment.
- Excellent earnings opportunity with established, successful organization;
- Continuing training to maintain and improve skills;
- Modern facility and excellent work environment;
- Health, dental, vision, life, disability benefits available and employer-participation in 401(k) retirement savings;
- Paid vacation and holidays. Closed Sundays.
Equal Opportunity Employer