Stark Federal Credit Union, serving the banking needs of Stark County since 1961, seeks customer service oriented person to work as payment processing professional at our Dressler Ave Location.
The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years teller experience and possess the desire to learn all areas of banking. This unique position will assist in all the daily operations of running a credit union from payment posting to closing loans. Excellent computer skills and organization a must.
Excellent benefits package includes paid vacation, sick days, 401K match, health insurance, life insurance, and paid holidays. Please include salary requirments with resume.
Please no phone calls.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Process daily ACH files and review exceptions for accuracy.
2. Perform routine transactions, including but not limited to, deposits, issuing checks, doing cash withdrawals, loan payments and transfers, check cashing, cash advances on Visa, closing accounts, etc.
3. Open new accounts and service existing accounts, take loan applications and close loans.
4. Provide in person and by telephone, general and specific service
5. Research accounts for deposits, withdrawals, loan payments discrepancies.
6. Assist members in balancing their accounts.
7. Serve as backup to other areas of back office processing such as debit cards and daily draft processing.
8. Knowledge of closing an account.
9. Help answer phone calls.
10. Balance of cash drawer and account for all monies.
11. Help with preparation for the daily cash letter.
12. Assist in any area as directed by the Manager, his/her assistant,
13. Must be flexible on the hours needed.
14. Must be flexible on moving from main office to the branches.
15. Perform other duties as required by management.
High School graduate
Be willing to undertake additional training as needed to effectively
carryout out job responsibility.
Computer skills/Microsoft Office
Adding machine skills
Helpful and interested in people
Professional and neat appearance
Bank teller training
Develop an understanding of policies and procedures