• Shipping and receiving parts.
• Ordering and billing parts.
• Inventory control of parts.
• Evaluate trucks and look up necessary parts.
• Supply technicians with parts.
• Stock shelves and return parts not used.
• Pick up and deliver parts as needed.
• All other duties as assigned.
• High school education or its equivalent.
• Possess a valid Ohio driver’s license with the ability to be insured by the Company’s motor vehicle insurance carrier.
• Ability to lift 50 pounds.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Ability to operate a tow motor.
• Basic computer, Internet and website abilities.
• Knowledge of hardware specifications.
• Knowledge of business related parts.