Sentry Security is a cutting edge, high tech, professional company that is continuously working with new technology. In addition, we are a service oriented organization with family values and committed to working closely with the local community.
Job Summary: This is a full time opening to manage all Bookkeeping functions and general office tasks.
- Bookkeeping is the essential function specifically working with Quick Books and Excel.
- Receive, approve, and when necessary, investigate client’s account payable invoices.
- Communicate (both verbal and written form) with clients, suppliers, venders, and banking contacts.
- Keep track of account receivable and open invoices and process all payroll.
- Handle investments as well as generate 1099’s and W-2’s as needed.
- Generate permits and maintain area licenses.
- Answer incoming emails/customer calls and respond with appropriate information.
- Order equipment as needed for installation jobs.
- Assist technician/installers with day to day needs.
- Schedule appointments for sales person and installation technicians.
- Use of in house programs for general invoicing and scheduling.
- Minimum of two years’ experience with accounting or bookkeeping including; accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, general ledger, and financial reports.
- Associate Degree in Accounting or Business is required, Bachelor’s degree is a plus.
- Ability to perform several tasks concurrently with ease and professionalism.
- Proficient in numerous office software: two years’ experience with Quick Books, Word, and Excel.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Must be able to maintain confidential information.
Benefits of Working with Sentry Security:
- Medical Benefits
- Holiday pay
- Weekends off