As a Shearer's Snacks Brewster Water Resources Technician, job responsibilities will include the ability to operate and maintain an industrial water treatment facility in order to support manufacturing operations within applicable environmental regulatory parameters.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Following technical operating procedures.
- Maintain record-keeping procedures.
- Develop operating improvements.
- Interact with facility operations and maintenance.
- Perform basic laboratory tests.
- Adjust the system processes and equipment based upon system analysis and trends.
- Monitor facility performance to assure regulatory compliance and operational efficiency.
- Work with maintenance personnel to affect repairs and preventative maintenance.
- Previous wastewater experience preferred, but not required. Training provided.
- High School Diploma required. Environmental degree or Wastewater license a plus.
- The ability to function in a team-based environment as well as work independently.
- Excellent scientific, analytical and diagnostic aptitude.
- Must have mechanical aptitude for understanding and maintaining system equipment.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds and work safely in varying climatic conditions.
- Ability to manage time effectively and make calculated decisions.
- Alternating weekends are required.
SHIFT: 7pm to 7am, MUST be able to work alternating weekends.