Responsible for the daily coordination and administering of the scheduling, purchasing and control of inventory for the company.
Need to be able to manage multiple priorities - attention to detail is a requirement.
- Ability to run, analyze and act on MRP requirements
- Ability to understand transactions of an ERP system
- Strong analytic skills
- Responsible for updating system data
- Sourcing vendors for new requirements
- Communicate timely and effectively
- Ability to understand products, fit, form and function
- Respond to seasonal changes in demand
- Overall Inventory Management