HINES SPECIALTY VEHICLE GROUP
1951 Reiser Ave SE, New Philadelphia, OH 44663
General Summary: Creates complete 3-D models using SolidWorks. Creates all detail drawings and prepares Bills of Materials. Prepares ECNs following the Change Management Process.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creates and revises CAD models and drawings of parts for production.
- Contribute in a team-working environment according to HSVG Core Values.
- Creates simple layouts of parts and assemblies for review.
- Creates drawings of HSVG design concepts for presentation to current or potential customers.
- Will be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned. To ensure all designs meet design quality, supply and serviceability requirements
- Responsible that all designs be complete and fully documented in models, drawings and Bill of Materials
- Provide support and work closely with other functions in the organization as per needed and prioritized by Engineering Supervision.
- Associates degree in related field plus three years of practical experience in engineering.
Required Skills / Competencies:
- Extensive knowledge and experience with using both Solid works and Catalog Creator
- Good understanding of common engineering standards for mobile equipment product development (3D- modelling, design & drafting, GD&T)
- Good understanding in one or more of the following technical areas; mechanical, hydraulics, electrical and other engineering techniques and development processes
- Understanding machined steel fabrications manufacturing techniques and processes, as well as assembly techniques for mobile equipment
- Team working skills
- Application knowledge of mobile equipment, preferably with heavy truck chassis and systems
- Recognize the Quality Management System in place at HSVG and participate in the processes and procedures in the QMS
Compensation: $44,770 - $56,090 annual salary
Please email resume to Apply Now Button for consideration.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.