Kimble Recycling & Disposal, Inc. is currently looking for several good Roll Off Drivers in our Cambridge location. Due to our rapid growth and market expansion, Kimble has EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITIES for focused, disciplined, hardworking and safe drivers. Coming to work for the Kimble team ensures that you are home every day! This job will allow you to enjoy quality family time while receiving excellent benefits. We offer the opportunity to earn a safety bonus and 10 days’ paid vacation time, along with up to 6 additional paid time off (PTO) days each year for coming to work and performing in a safe manner.
There is the opportunity for overtime, as well as weekend and holiday work.
Minimum qualifications of this position:
* Valid Class A or B CDL driver's license with a clean driving record
* At least 21 years of age
* Must be able to successfully pass pre-employment (post-offer) drug screen, background, and motor vehicle records check
* Ability to perform physical requirements of the position with or without reasonable accommodations
* Successfully pass pre-employment (post offer) drug and alcohol screen, background and motor vehicle records check and DOT Physical
* RigPass/SafeLand certifications are a plus but are not required
Kimble Recycling & Disposal, Inc. offers a competitive total compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and Short Term Disability, with a Health Savings account that grows using pre-tax money. We offer a 401k plan with company match, 10 days’ paid Vacation and Holidays after 90 days, the ability to earn up to 6 PTO days, along with company paid uniforms and a generous boot allowance.
Apply online or come see us in person at one of our locations:
4217 Glenn Highway, Cambridge, OH 43725
3596 State Route 39 NW, Dover, OH 44622
2403 Chase Rd SE, Carrollton, OH 44615
1511 Shepler Church Ave SW, Canton, OH 44706
8500 Chamberlin Rd, Twinsburg, OH 44087
Kimble Recycling & Disposal, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin, age, military status or genetic information.