Kovatch Castings is a manufacturer of precision investment castings produced to meet aerospace, military, defense, and commercial customer investment castings needs. We currently have an opening for a CNC Machinist for vertical machining centers. Essential duties and responsibilities include:
- Program all parts for any CNC machine in the tool room.
- Set up and troubleshoot all jobs to be manufactured.
- Responsible for first piece inspection prior to engineering approval. Quality control/inspection of parts being manufactured including recording SPC data and using CMM as an inspection tool when applicable.
- Must be able to read and use mics, calipers, height gage and other quality instruments.
- Train operators in machining and quality assurance of jobs being manufactured. Oversee all operators while they are running production.
- Operation of machine when required.
- Maintenance of machines.
- Set up and operate machine tools such as lathes, mills, saws, grinder and other equipment to manufacture parts and molds.
- Manufacture fixtures and gages.
- Responsible for blueprint reading, plans, layouts, determining assembly method if necessary, and sequence of operations.
- Assist mold makers when needed.
- Other related duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience:
An Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from a two year college or technical school; three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Competitive salary and benefits including medical, dental, vision, life/disability insurance, company match 401K.
Kovatch Castings is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran, or citizenship status.
Please email resume to email@example.com, mail to 3743 Tabs Drive, Uniontown, OH 44685, or fax to 330-896-3444.