SPZ Machine Company located in Norton, OH and is currently offering a full-time position for experienced CNC Machinists, 1st shift only @ $20.00/hr. Hours are Monday – Friday, 7:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. IF you meet the following qualifications, please contact us immediately by uploading your resume.
1. Must have a Minimum of 3 years’ experience programming CNC Mazak Vertical Mill with Mazatrol programming
2 Candidates MUST pass a Criminal Background Check and a 10 Panel Drug Screen prior to hiring
3. References a MUST and will be contacted
Responsibilities and Duties: CNC Setup, Operating and Programming on the Floor
- Set up, adjust and operate all of the basic machine tools and many specialized or advanced variation tools to perform precision machining operations.
- This includes aligning and securing holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories or materials onto machine
- Monitor the feed and speed of machines during the machining process.
- Document actions by completing required paperwork (inspection documents)
Skills: Must Understand the following:
- Job shop setting
- Experience with Mazatrol 640 M Fusion
- Mazatrol Programming preferred, G&M Code programming
- Micrometers/Calipers/Blueprints Proficient
- Wear offsets and change offsets accordingly
- Do own set ups
- Knowledge to hold +/-0.0005 tolerance
- Capable to change fixtures and indicate fixture zero
- Adept at using coaxial indicator and edge finders and input work center offsets into machine control
- Quality inspection of parts produced using micrometers, calipers, gauges and other measuring equipment as necessary.
- Must be able to read blueprints/specs and machine parts from the prints
- Work with a team of others, QC/QA and to ensure all product meets specifications
- Routine Maintenance and cleaning work space and machine
- Must follow all safety policies and procedures at all time.
- Perform minor mechanical and assembly work as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned
Medical 70% paid for employee-only after 90 days
Dental, Life, Short-term and long-term disability available at employee’s cost
Paid Vacation and Holidays
- US Citizenship is a must, High School diploma/GED, Must have a valid drivers’ license with reliable transportation
- Minimum 5 years machining experience with advanced knowledge of machining operations and tolerances
- Must understand basic math and geometric tolerances
- Ability to read blueprints, engineering plans, procedure manuals and work instructions
- Ability to lift 50 lbs., able to stand twist, bend and repeatedly lift up to 50 lb. using coordination of hands and vision
- Must be able to operate crane and have the ability to safely rig and handle products up to 3 tons
- Follow other-job related instructions or perform additional task related to job in accordance with state and federal laws.
PRINCIPALS ONLY. RECRUITERS, PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THIS JOB POSTER.
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT JOB POSTER ABOUT OTHER SERVICES, PRODUCTS OR COMMERCIAL INTERESTS