Set up machines and produce parts from prints with close tolerances. The ability to machine parts using CNC Mills, Manual Mills, CNC Lathes and Manual Lathes with little or no supervision.
- Set up tooling and fixtures on machines.
- Establish machine origins and machine parts to blueprint requirements.
- A strong understanding of tooling, speeds and feeds required to machine various materials.
- Inspection and benching of finished part during the machining cycle time with an excellent attention to detail.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area at all times.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 3-5 years Manual & CNC Machining experience.
- Take instruction and work well with others.
- Set-up and operation of CNC machines.
- Ability to read blueprints.
- An understanding of Fanuc Manual Guide I and Hurco Conversational programming would be beneficial but not required.
- Must be willing to submit to any pre-employment screening required.
- Must have a clean and well-groomed appearance at all times.
$18.00-$25.00 an hour depending on experience!
- 100% Paid Health Coverage by employer
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- 401K Matched Contribution