encompass Christian Counseling Center (a division of CCHO) in Ashland, OH is seeking a CPST Specialist to provide community psychiatric support treatment services to children, adolescents and their families.
Job Duties include:
- Collects, organizes, and analyzes information about individuals, couples, and families through records, tests, interviews, and professional sources, to appraise their interests, aptitudes, abilities and personality characteristics, to provide appropriate psychiatric support treatment interventions in the client(s) best interest.
- Aids clients in making and carrying out vocational and educational objectives in accordance with their treatment plan.
- Participates in Quality Improvement activities.
- Facilitates group sessions, individual sessions, and family sessions.
- Provides well-written documentation on all clients to assist therapist in developing the minimum of mental health assessments, ISP’s, discharge summaries, progress notes and recommendations when necessary
- Assists individuals to understand and overcome social emotional and spiritual problems.
- Develops and maintains appropriate records on clients.
- Engages in research and supervision to evaluate service techniques.
- Attends community meetings as needed.
- Provides on-call services, as needed.
- Provides clients with referral options for safety and crisis needs.
Bachelor’s degree or above in related field; or four to ten years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
References, background checks and drug screenings will be completed on all potential candidates. EOE.
*** All interested applicants, please also download application at
and submit with resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.***