Yoder Lumber Logistics, as a division of Yoder Lumber Company, is a family owned and operated trucking company looking to expand our fleet of regional OTR truck drivers. Drivers pay is based on experience up to $.45 per odometer mile loaded or empty with stop pay.
Regional OTR drivers are home on the weekends and usually one night per week. We operate Late Model Tractors and Conestoga Trailers mainly east of the Mississippi with most runs being within a 500 mile radius of Millersburg, OH.
- Drivers must possess a valid Ohio Class A CDL, current medical certificate and a clean driving record.
- Professional and courteous driving habits
- Strong people skills
- Minimum 2 years flatbed experience preferred, but not required.
- Pay per mile loaded or empty
- Company cell phone reimbursement
- Company Safety Shoe, and Prescription Safety Eyeware reimbursement
- Annual average income $50,000 to $65,000
- Elections to Group Insurance Plans including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Accident, Critical Illness, Disability
- 401-K with 50% Employer Match
- Paid Time Off after 90 days
- Semi-Annual Employee Profit Sharing Bonuses
- Wellness Programs
- Direct Deposit
- Employee Discounts on Yoder Lumber products
Respond with resume to: Yoder Lumber Logistics
4515 Township Road 367
Millersburg, OH 44654
By phone to (330) 893-3121 Ext. 102