Lindsay Precast is a mid-sized manufacturer of precast concrete structures.
Located in western Stark County, we're seeking experienced full-time and part-time Class A Truck Drivers. Applicants must have a clean driving record and be safety and quality conscious. Experience driving a Boom Truck, 80 Ton Grove Crane and Forklifts, is a plus.
- Deliver product to specified locations
- Develop and maintain an organized and efficient loading and unloading
- Verify all items listed on the work order or sales ticket are loaded and delivered
- Maintain company truck log, according to state and federal regulations
- Inspect truck equipment and/or supplies; tires, lights, brakes, gas, oil, and water and perform post trip inspection as required
- Driver shall be required to position, block, and use tie downs to secure cargo properly during transit
Lindsay Precast offers:
- Work-life balance with local routes allowing you to enjoy home time
- Competitive wages.
- Comprehensive benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, etc.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacations
- Minimum (1) one year verifiable driving experience
- Flatbed Experience is a plus
- Clean Driving Record
- Valid CDL A
- License not suspended or revoked in last three years
- Ability to successfully pass DOT drug screen, DOT physical, DOT written road test and aptitude test