Client Services Associate
Monday – Friday 8:30 – 5:00
FNA Wealth Management
We are looking for a customer-oriented Client Services Manager who will focus on delivering superior service to our clients. The successful candidate will work closely with other team members and report to the Director of Client Services.
You will assist in the smooth operation of the office, the administrative areas, and front desk/reception area.
FNA Wealth Management is a full-service, privately held financial planning firm offering our clients investment management, tax preparation and consulting, estate planning, and insurance. We are focused on exceptional client service while providing peace of mind to executives, professionals, business owners and their families – providing guidance and a platform for solid financial and investment goals.
Here is what you will do:
- Support our clients by supplying a host of deliverable data
- Manage reports and vital client information
- Respond to client requests via phone or e-mail
- General office tasks – copying and filing
- Manage the front desk and reception area
- Compliance support - assist in compliance filings
- Marketing support - assist in marketing campaigns
Here is what you need to do the job:
- 2+ years experience in an office environment
- Demonstrated experience in customer support
- AA degree or equivalent experience
- High level of organization and attention to detail
- Excellent Communication skills
- Independent worker
- Strong computer skills and experience with CRM software
- Committed to providing the highest level of internal and external customer service
- High degree of tact and empathy
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Enjoy working in a small office environment
- Demonstrate urgency while completing office tasks
We care about our employees so we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Casual and family oriented atmosphere
- Medical Insurance
- Dental insurance
We believe in acting with customer focus, integrity and optimism. We are looking for candidates that are excited by the opportunity to serve our clients and become a part of our winning team!
Please send your resume to:
We are a smoke free workplace.