ReMelt Scientific, Inc. has an open position in installation, commissioning and field service.
ReMelt is an engineering and system integrating company supplying scrap processing and metal preparation systems for the metals industry worldwide.
- Perform field/plant commissioning of new and retrofit equipment
- Assist and/or lead installation projects
- Mix of field service vs. shop work approximately 60/40
- Field service work may requie extended stays worldwide
- Process controls experience
- Allen Bradley PLC programming experience required.
- Siemens PLC programming not required, but is a plus (PCS7, S7 PLCs, Win CC)
- HMI development experience
- Experience with Allen-Bradley (Control Logix, Compact Logix, SLC500) PLCs, Panel View HMIs
- Control Panel Design
- Motor Controls
- VFD and soft starter programming experience.
- Setting up and tuning PID control loops.
- Ability to read electrical schematics
- Ability to properly size electrical conduit and wire size.
- Mechanical aptitude
- Troubleshooting knowledge/experience
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Engineering degree or similar work experience
- Inventor/AutoCAD experience
- Use of Microsoft Office products - Word, Excel, Outlook and Project
- Ability to handle multiple project priorities
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of management, clients and vendors
- Ability to work on own or as part of a team
This is a salaried position and includes:
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacations
- Paid Holidays
- FSA Program