Acme Fresh Market is seeking to fill multiple fulltime cook positions for our deli departments in Stark and Summit Counties. We are seeking candidates with previous professional kitchen experience and a committment to creating Highly Satisfied Customers.
The Cook, under the direction of the Deli Manager, will prepare, cook, present and sell prepared foods with an emphasis on lunch and dinner. We are seeking candidates with the following capabilities:
- Merchandising, sales & implementing marketing plans at store level
- Building sales through creative displays and merchandising.
- Following food safety / HACCP procedures & policies
- Ability to pass Food Safety course to obtain an Ohio Food Protection Certificate
- Ability to lift at least 30 lbs as necessary.
- Flexibility and willingness to learn and work in all aspects of the deli as needed
- Desire and ability to utilize a commercial fryer
- Desire and willingness to help welcome and train new associates
- Clean, neat appearance appropriate for food production environment
- Pleasant, professional demeanor to create a positive and energetic climate in the deli
- Ability to work in commercial kitchen conditions and with equipment such as slicers, fryers, large ovens etc.
- Willingness to actively mantain a clean, neat and safe work environment
- Ability to comply with policy and procedures
- Commitment to excellent attendance
Interested candidates should apply by sending a resume or letter of interest detailing professional experience to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put "Deli" in the subject line.
Candidates interested in part time deli positions at Acme may apply in person at any store or by applying online at acmestores.com.