1. Attend training session provided by Stark County Community Action Agency. Must attend the session before site begins its summer food service operation.
2. Prepare quality foods for SFSP Participants, for breakfast, and lunch. Following proper sanitation and cooking methods that maintain the nutrient value of the food.
3. Adhere to and follow written recipes and menu. Prepare menu items that require advance preparation so as to have available when needed.
4. Ensure that foods are cooked to, held and served at correct temperature.
5. Plan daily schedule to ensure that meals are served in a timely manner according to scheduled meal times.
6. Maintain cleanliness of all carts, and equipment, used for food preparation, service, storage and transportation. Maintain cleanliness of kitchen and dishwashing areas at all times.
7. Placed food orders weekly.
8. Conduct weekly inventory.
9. Maintain records: Daily site reports, invoices, meal counts, and weekly inventories.
Must possess high school diploma or GED equivalent. Must posses and maintain a valid driver’s license. Must have at least 3 months of food service experience.