Career Opportunity: Customer Service Rep
The Customer Service Representative, located in Massillon, OH, must have strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills; good organizational, time management, customer service and problem-solving skills; ability to work accurately, with interruptions, to meet deadlines; ability to work well independently and as part of a team; ability to exercise flexibility, initiative, good judgment and discretion.
- Talks with customers by phone or in person to help resolve any issues or concerns.
- Receives orders via phone, fax, internet, or e-mail.
- Enter and maintain orders up until point of shipment.
- Works with cross functional teams to resolve challenges and ensure orders are shipped on time and fill rates are met.
- Track orders after shipment for overages / shortages and notify customers of any discrepancies.
- Proactively reviews aging inventory and determines disposition.
- Refer complaints to designated departments for investigation.
- Provide support to sales and upper management through reporting data
- Associate's degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- To perform this job successfully the person must be able to work well with others in the spirit of cooperation.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills when communicating with customers or teammates.
- Must have strong Excel skills
- Must be organized, dependable, self-motivated, professional person with the ability to set priorities, manage multiple tasks, and meet deadlines.