As a member of the corporate Financial Planning and Analysis team, the Senior Financial Analyst will work with Commercial Sales Team to provide financial support for our Co-manufacturing customers. Key areas of responsibility include new business quoting, product pricing, profitability analysis and reporting. This position will report to the Senior Finance Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with the Sales, Product Development, and Operations teams to prepare effective customer quotes and improve customer performance and profitability.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to maximize customer potential.
- Assist with customer pricing review process.
- Maintain and improve the quoting tool and general quoting process..
- Increase productivity by developing automated applications and improving internal processes.
- Provide analysis, reports, and recommendations to company management and sales team.
- Assist with the preparation of the annual sales budget.
- Maintain flexible and “can-do” attitude in managing multiple projects and changing priorities.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to communicate and interact effectively with all levels of management.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and be a self-starter in a fast-paced environment with internal deadlines.
- Ability to lead and collaborate in a team environment.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Flexibility to coordinate special projects, anticipate issues and take initiative to resolve them.
- Advanced Excel capabilities and proficiency in MS Word and PowerPoint.