Ameridial's North Canton call center has immediate openings for customer service representatives.
Training for this position begins August 20th.
Retention position taking inbound calls from individuals who wish to cancel their membership in the auto-ship program for various vitamins and supplements. Customer service responsibilities are included for customers who may purchase products; seek assistance or who have discrepancies with their overall experience with products and/or services.
Check out the benefits that we offer our dedicated staff:
- Excellent starting wages PLUS COMMISSION
- Paid Training and ongoing development training
- Attendance & Referral Bonus
- Opportunity for Advancement, discount on childcare services, paid time off, and MORE!
- High school Diploma or equivalent
- Must pass pre-employment testing
- Must be available Monday thru Friday 9am-5pm for a 3 week training.
- Be available after training for an afternoon shift 12pm -8pm and one day out of each weekend
- 6 months-1 year of previous customer service or sales experience
- Ability to build rapport with customers and be results driven
- Excellent communication and computer navigatioskills
- Exceptional problem solving skills
- Highly motivated and results driven attitude
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of the personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.