Full-time, entry level bank position.
Must be available to work Monday-Thursday 8:00AM-4:30PM, Friday 8:00AM -6:00PM and Saturday 8:00AM-12:00PM
- 122 N. Main Street, Magnolia
- 10045 Cleveland Ave. SE, Magnolia
- 3221 Cleveland Ave. SW, Canton
- Open new accounts
- Process basic, banking transactions
- Balance currency, coin, and checks in cash drawers at end of shift.
- Perform clerical tasks such as typing and filing.
- Processing Consumer, Commercial and Mortgage loans.
- Process transactions such as term deposits, retirement savings plan contributions, night deposits, and mail deposits.
- Explain, promote, or sell products or services.
A successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- High school diploma is required
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to act professionally at all times
- Eagerness to learn
The Bank of Magnolia is an equal opportunity employer.