Progressive Auto Group, one of the area’s most successful automotive dealerships, is currently seeking a FULL TIME Customer Service Sales Representative for their Business Development Center. This position offers an opportunity to join one of the area’s best dealerships, work in a great environment, and start a great career with our company.
In this role you will use excellent customer service skills, a pleasant and positive attitude, and solid work ethics to answer customers’ needs, develop sales, build rapport and provide our customers with the best possible automotive-buying experience.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Answering incoming sales calls
- Contacting internet leads received from our website and third party sites
- Determining each customer's vehicle needs by asking questions and listening
- Setting and confirming appointments with diligent follow-up
- Entering all prospect communications, notes, records, and customer appointment data into the Customer Relationship Management Tool
- Preparing reports to show appointments scheduled, customer appointments kept, and customer sales based on leads received
- Learning and following call and email scripts
- Developing superior product knowledge on all new vehicle models through product training
- Attending all assigned training courses to further develop personal skill set
- 40 hour work week
- Competitive hourly pay plus bonus program.
- Ongoing sales and product training.
- Paid vacation and sick days.
- 401K retirement plan with employer match.
- Medical plans with a prescription drug program and dental benefits
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply now!