If you’re looking for a meaningful career with a fast-growing financial services company, the Customer Success Representative role may be the job for you. We are looking for a friendly candidate who would be open to working later shifts (11:00 a.m - 8:00 p.m).
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
THE CUSTOMER SUCCESS REPRESENTATIVE WILL:
- Has or is working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Business or equivalent experience.
- Superior customer service skills, including verbal and written communications.
- Sales/marketing experience in working with potential clients.
- Experience and working knowledge of U.S. based payroll, payroll tax, and accounting and/or is willing to complete training in these fields.
- The ability to learn technical subjects quickly.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where change is the only constant!
- Ability to work in an independent fashion as well as a team environment and is self-motivation.
- Excellent time management, organizational, and prioritizing skills.
SOME OF OUR PERKS INCLUDE:
- Contact potential clients and follow up with leads.
- Provide demos of the software to potential clients.
- Contact recent signups and assist them with questions they have about the software.
- Use payroll & tax knowledge and problem-solving skills to answer clients’ questions regarding their payroll account.
- Provide excellent customer service to our clients via phone, live online chat, or email.
- Work within a team environment to help clients identify the value in the software.
- Our dynamic workspace boasts current design and development trends--and we want to hear your ideas!
- Use our generous PTO when you are sick, have appointments, or want to travel.
- Education reimbursement is offered because we love that you have a love of learning.
- Patriot’s convenient location is close to shopping, restaurants, and almost anything else you might need.
- Free snacks and coffee are available in our shiny, new kitchenettes.
- Wear what makes you comfortable, including sandals, shorts, and hoodies.
- Adjustable desks allow you to sit, stand, or mix it up.
- Feel appreciated on employee appreciation days and enjoy impromptu celebrations. It could be anything from free lunch at our corn hole tournament, to a celebration of National Popcorn Day, or a chair massage. The surprises just keep coming!
- Our employees are our best recruiters. Any employee who refers a candidate that is hired receives a cash bonus!
- Free company swag..because free stuff is always in style.
We offer competitive compensation and a wide range of benefits, including paid vacation after 90 days, health insurance, HSA and FSA accounts, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, disability insurance, and a stock options program.