DO YOU HAVE HANDS-ON EXPERIENCE WITH ANIMALS?
If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you! We are looking for part time help up to 20 hours per week. You must be able to work flexible schedule in the AM, PM and on weekends and holidays. You are responsible for making sure the dog and cat areas are kept absolutely clean, safe, and comfortable, feeding the pets according to their schedules, administering medication if needed, and giving them loving attention.
* First and foremost, you must be passionate about dogs and cats.
* Previous experience with animals or schooling for veterinary assistant/tech is preferred.
* Customer Service experience preferred.
* You must be responsible, reliable, and prompt. Background check and drug test may be required.
* You must like to clean! This job involves more cleaning than anything else.
This is a fast pace environment and requires a lot of physical ability. Must be 18 or older, have own transportation, open to a flexible schedule, and be able to multi task. Must live in or around western Stark County.
Send resume and cover letter highlighting your experience with animals.