C# ASP.NET MVC Developer needed for Custom Movers Services, a well-established company in Stow Ohio. Custom Movers Services is a leading third-party service provider to the moving industry and we pride ourselves in outstanding customer services. We have no shortage of ideas on how to stay innovative via technology, and need assistance in expanding our current system.
“With our web based quote and order management tools, all communication notes are shared and delivered in real time to keep agent coordinators, shippers, and vendors informed and updated on all activity. Using your in-house move management software or the Web; quotes and orders can be sent instantly. One can review and track all requests, read and analyze all communication messages, retrieve pictures, inspections reports, and invoices with one complete system. All quotes can be reviewed and easily converted into an order with a simple click of a button.”
We are looking to add a Full Stack .NET Web Developer to our team to help us grow to the next level in delivering well architected and high-quality solutions to our clients. We always try to use the latest technologies on our projects which will provide you with the opportunity to learn and grow.
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented design concepts
- Knowledge of the .Net Framework
- Create new applications in MVVM and C#
- Extend existing web applications in MVVM and C#
- Back end development using SQL Server
- Develop elegant solutions to problems
- Visual Studio 2016
- ASP.NET MVC 6
- C# (80%) / Visual Basic (20%)
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012
What You Need for this Position
- Ability to problem solve and work with minimal specifications at times.
- Collaborate with back-end developers or back-end legacy as needed
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks to meet aggressive deadlines
- Able to work independently and within a team
- Creates robust, maintainable code
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
If you feel that you have a strong mix of the above skills and experiences and wish to be considered, please send your resume for immediate consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are not able to take phone calls regarding this position at this time. Please direct all questions and resumes to email@example.com.
As a professional company, we gladly welcome applications from persons of any age and background and do not intend to discriminate with advert text and terminology.