Senior Digital Marketing Specialist
Cleveland, Ohio (West Side)
We are looking for a talented and highly organized Senior Digital Marketing Specialist who will report to the Marketing Communications Manager.
Your mission will be to manage the global digital marketing efforts to increase business results, using your excellent business sense, detail orientation, critical thinking, and technical skills.
Q-Lab is a manufacturing company with global locations. We have an outstanding culture and are a repeat Top Workplace award winner with over 50 years of history in Northeast Ohio.
This is a hands-on position, but one that will also require some strategic vision. You will need to enjoy doing both.
Your responsibilities will be to help lead the global team’s efforts with:
- SEO/SEM management and digital display advertising
- website optimization, updates and improvements
- email marketing, including campaign development
- literature/collateral revision process
- coordination of translations for website pages, literature, etc.
- Marketing automation, including helping to create content for landing pages, monitoring relevant metrics, setting up and maintaining lead-scoring, etc.
- planning and setup for webinars, seminars and other events
- landing page and form creation for webinars/events, SEO campaigns, and other projects
- maintaining a content calendar for social media, emails, and SEM campaigns
- writing and creating news items, press releases, internal procedures, etc.
- monthly online meetings with international associates
- a BS/BA in Marketing or Business, or equivalent; a love for science and engineering is a plus
- proficiency in Marketing automation software, CRM systems, and CMS
- up-to-date with latest Digital Marketing trends and best practices
- solid knowledge of website analytics tools
- strong project management skills with an extremely high attention to detail, but also with the ability to think and act strategically
- a sense of urgency, bias for action, and proven experience to work with difficult deadlines
- superb leadership skills
- working knowledge of HTML
- excellent business sense and critical thinking skills
- technical writing acumen: crisp, clear, complete, concise
- practical, results-driven problem solving skills
- a good sense of humor and small ego
- A fun, fast-moving, and friendly work atmosphere
- A proven track record of success
- Excellent compensation package + bonus
- Vacation, Paid Time Off and paid Holidays
- Comprehensive benefits: Health, Prescription and Life
Please respond by sending your resume to: