Draftsman – SolidWorks
Are you a detail-oriented professional who can’t help but be thorough in all aspects of your job? We are currently seeking a Draftsman to join our engineering team in Streetsboro, Ohio. You will create and modify 3D engineering drawings and assembly drawings, bills of material, and other engineering documentation.
Mojonnier Ltd. is a well-respected brand. We manufacture, service and supply equipment to the beverage and dairy industries and we are nearly 100 years strong. We are a privately owned, customer-first provider of equipment, parts and support services with an innovative technology-focused culture in the global market place.
- Work directly with engineers to produce drawings from sketches, existing drawings and electronic images.
- Work closely with engineers and customers to ensure that the drawings convey the correct information and are error free.
- Work from company drawings and/or specifications.
- Accurately translate and reproduce drawings from actual parts, earlier drawings, or other sources using AutoCAD.
- Make drawing changes or new drawings as a result of approved Engineering Change Requests or Engineering Orders.
- Design, Maintain and Modify parts, parts drawings and production procedures to support current production
- Create new drawings, change existing drawings and update drawing status reports.
- Support assembly and manufacturing team in machine build
- Associate degree in drafting/engineering or related field
- Ten (10) years of hands-on experience using SolidWorks as primary design tool and working knowledge of AutoCAD
- Ability to manage multiple projects of equal priority for on-time completion.
- Self-motivated with attention to detail
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, including Word and Excel
- Excellent writing/verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Candidate must be comfortable in a small company with an innovative technology environment
- Fun, fast-moving, and casual work atmosphere.
- A big business footprint, but small business family culture.
- A proven track record of success
- Excellent compensation package
- Vacation and Holidays
- Medical benefits
Drug Free Workplace
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
We welcome applications from Veterans