Join one of the top 10 fastest growing and highly respected companies in the Pennsylvania mid-state region. This company offers local, regional and dedicated trucking solutions in the Northeast. They also provide warehousing and distribution services in the region with rail-sidings and food-grade capabilities. They have 500 employees, supported by over 500 state of the art, late model, tractors and 1,500 trailers.
Driver Manager Responsibilities
- Manage up to 30 drivers, interact with office staff and upper level management at corporate level and remote locations.
- Oversee driver performance, safety, and development
- Seek customer feedback ad develop action plans for improvement
- Troubleshoot problems and resolve issues to maintain/improve customer satisfaction
- Collaborate with company departments including Accounting, Planning, Sales, and Safety
- Utilize several software systems to manage and analyze logistics.
- Be able to work M-F 7am - 4:30 pm. No on-call work for this position !
- Driver Management experience preferred
- Working knowledge of TMW software, DOT HOS regulations and North Eastern US geography
Competitive salary and benefits that include:
- Disability insurance
- Paid vacation
To be considered for this opportunity, please respond with an updated resume. Inquiries will be held in strict confidence.
About RD Worldwide:
RD Worldwide, Inc. is a leading recruiter for logistics, manufacturing, and engineering companies in North America, Asia & Europe.
You are respected at RD Worldwide:
- You'll receive notification we received your resume,
- You'll be informed of the name of the hiring company after your resume has been submitted,
- You'll receive a position status update every two days.
Job Type: Full-time