Butech Bliss is looking for an organized, responsible individual to provide electrical/automation design capabilities for our broad line of metal processing equipment. The ideal candidate has experience in the design of industrial control systems for coil processing and/or rolling mill equipment for the flat sheet metals industry.
Applicants should have the following qualifications and experience, including:
- Mid-level engineer, preferred with 5 to 10 years experience
- Bachelor /Masters Degree level Electrical Engineer
- Experienced in the design and programming of PLC and HMI based control systems (Allen Bradley, Siemens)
- Familiar with motion control on either Allen Bradley or Siemens platforms for high speed positioning applications.
- Design and start-up of AC drive systems (Allen Bradley, Siemens, ABB, Nidac/Emerson etc.)
- Familiar with servo motors and controls
- Experienced in the application of AC drives for Coil Processing Lines including Cut-to Length, Push-Pull Pickle Lines, Slitting Lines, etc.
- Familiar with low voltage power distribution and MCC’s
- Design of electrical panels using AutoCAD Electrical
- Familiar with electrical codes including NEC/NFPA
- Familiar with machine safety and safety PLC’s
- Ability to work on multiple projects at same time
- Must be a self starter and able to adhere to budgets and project schedules with minimum supervision
- Some travel required for both system startup and sales support.
- Friendly, enthusiastic and helpful co-workers in an entrepreneurial company
- Great opportunities for career and salary progression.
Butech Bliss offers an attractive starting salary and fringe benefit package including 401(K) with a company match, tuition reimbursement, paid medical insurance, paid life insurance, paid vacations and holidays as well as excellent opportunities for career growth.
Interested persons should submit a resume along with salary to: Butech Bliss, 550 South Ellsworth Ave., Salem, OH 44460, Attn: HR Manager. Information may also be sent to email@example.com. Visit www.butechbliss.com to download an application.