The Executive Assistant is responsible for assisting senior management with communications, scheduling, planning and other tactical execution steps as required. Executive Assistants will develop a strong working knowledge of the customers and potential customers who are being directly serviced by the supported senior manager. Understanding the nuances of the relationships with these companies is essential. In addition to this support, the Executive Assistant may also be required to execute marketing strategies, manage projects directly on behalf of the supported senior manager, generate content marketing pieces, and assist in
any other area where he or she has a marketable skill set. The ideal candidate will have moderate expertise in Microsoft Office, CRM & ERP system experience, as well as strong communication and organization skills and the ability to problem solve in a rapidly changing digital marketplace. This position reports directly to the supported senior manager with oversight by the senior operations manager.
- Responds to communication requests on behalf of the CEO. This can include sensitive information so discretion is required.
- Corresponds on behalf of the CEO and provides reports on communication and reminders as needed.
- Prioritizes communication pieces based on understanding and instruction.
- Arranges meetings and travel particulars on behalf of the CEO.
- Prepares outgoing communication on request.
- Crafts proposals, correspondence or any other documents as requested.
- Manages assigned projects and proactively identifies obstacles and mitigates them.
- Provides content marketing support on initiatives created by the CEO.
- Assists with quality control on developed pieces as needed.
- Meets daily with the CEO to ascertain current and future requirements.
- Liaises with contacts on behalf of the CEO and represents MOZAY with professionalism and understanding.
- Runs company-mandated errands as required by the CEO.