We are building a Talent Acquisition function and looking for uber savvy talent gurus to join our team! The Executive Recruiter will demonstrate superior focus in the areas of candidate talent search and placement, process improvement, strategy development and will act as client lead for supported groups. They will foster a collaborative team environment and a strong service oriented culture that ensures delivery of efficient, effective, quality driven service to internal customers and meets customer service level agreements.
The candidate must be able to successfully manage, prioritize and close searches against a timeline and have experience setting benchmarks, metrics, and understand how to prioritize to hit all customer SLAs. They thrive in an innovative and fast-paced environment. The best candidates will draw on extensive knowledge of Talent Acquisition and functional areas of the business, forging dynamic relationships with business leaders, hiring managers and HR business partners. They have a reputation for being exceptional at candidate generation, client/account management, organization, possess strong verbal and written communication skills, have an ability to prioritize their time, demonstrate pushback and a sense of urgency, and understand the value of providing amazing customer service.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of Corporate and/or Executive Search progressive full life cycle recruiting experience with a focus on passive candidate generation
- Prior experience creating professional client relationships with and working with C-level leadership.
- Project Management experience (recruiting related); proven experience in recruiting key leadership positions
- Experience with building and utilizing a variety of sourcing plans and tools – you have written sourcing strategies with multiple talent channels
- Effective negotiation, influencing and communication skills
- CTS/ATS experience with sourcing, tracking and managing candidates
- MS Office experience, including Word, Excel, and Outlook – must be tech savvy
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships
- This role will sit at Corporate Headquarters in Massillon, OH.
- Partner with hiring and recruiting teams to build effective sourcing strategies through to execution.
- Must be able to grow relationships and recruit passive candidates.
- Build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management; conducts in-depth interviews of potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high offer-to-interview ratios.
- Architect sourcing strategies and solutions that support Shearer’s Snacks high growth.
- Design and implement new processes and fine tune standard processes
- Articulate in writing a plan with deliverables, timelines and a formal tracking process.
- Interview candidates within the framework of the position specification.
- Possess strong ability to screen and prepare a candidate slate within expected SLAs.
- Lead special projects/recruiting initiatives, including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent and identification of top performers for mid to senior-level openings.
To all recruitment agencies Shearer’s Snacks is not accepting agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Shearer’s Snacks employees or any other company location. Shearer’s Snacks is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Shearer’s Snacks is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation