$9,500 SIGN ON BONUS available for the right candidate – Experienced Chrysler Diesel Technicians—you can take advantage of this exciting opportunity if you’re skilled and motivated! Right now, we need skilled Auto Mechanics for our rapidly growing Service Department at Progressive Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram. Don’t miss this opportunity to advance your career!
Top pay, plus great benefits, paid training and a guaranteed number of hours! Opportunities like this one don’t come around every day. So, what are you waiting for? Apply today!
Experienced Chrysler Diesel Technician responsibilities include:
- Explaining technical diagnoses and needed repairs to non-mechanical individuals who may include employees and customers on an as-required basis
- Learning new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing automotive technology
- Keeping management aware of mechanical repair problems as they occur
- Maintaining an organized neat and safe bay
Experienced Chrysler Diesel Automotive / Light Truck Technician / Auto Mechanic Requirements
If you’re committed to quality repairs and service, this is the position for you! Here’s what you’ll need to launch an exciting career with Progressive Auto Group.!
Automotive Technician requirements:
- Current Chrysler Training Certifications
- Chrysler Diesel experience
- Technical training/school or equivalent experience
- Previous related work experience
- ASE certifications, preferred
Experienced Chrysler Diesel / Light Truck Technician / Auto Mechanic Benefits
As member of our team you will enjoy:
- Great shop atmosphere
- Great team
- Well-trained Service Advisors
- Factory training
- Clean facilities
- State-of-the-art equipment
- Great benefits
- Advancement opportunities to management
- And more!