Job summary- Feed Mill Driver Massillon Ohio
The purpose of this job is to deliver feed for consumption by livestock. This would include the operation of Class A vehicle, feed trailer and preparation of various paperwork associated with delivery and DOT requirements.
Summary of essential job functions includes but not limited to:
- Communicate and coordinate the loading of feed truck with appropriate personnel.
- Learn and perform delivery tasks.
- Learn and perform inventory control tasks on farms.
- Accurately complete and maintain assigned reports, logs and documents.
- Ability to work with contract growers and receiving operators.
- Ability to work in a safe and efficient manner.
- Ability to learn other delivery job functions within the company to serve in backup roles.
Minimum requirements The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required:
- LANGUAGE SKILLS: Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- REASONING ABILITY: Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Able to climb ladders
- Able to lift up to 75 pounds
- Able to work weekends and overtime
Job Type: Full-time