GENERAL CLERK II / PART TIME, 20 HRS. PER WEEK, 10:00AM-2:00PM
INTERESTED? APPLY TODAY!
SUMMARY OF PRINCIPAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITES:
1. Process biweekly payroll (25%)
2. Run and distribute payroll reports (5%)
3. Research pay problems and process corrections (5%)
4. Enter vendor invoices; monitor compliance with expenditure policies and procedures (25%);
5. Research accounts payable issues and resolve accordingly (10%)
6. Process and mail vendor checks (7%)
7. Post cash receipts and prepare remittances for deposit (15%)
8. Processing deposits (5%)
9. Other miscellaneous tasks as assigned (3%)
High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Two years’ experience in both accounts payable and payroll functions. Payroll experience must include at least two years with full scope system from data entry to pay check distribution.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
Exhibit intermediate computing skills; experience must include working knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office; especially proficient in Microsoft Excel. Prefer knowledge of Kronos time keeping application and Answers on Demand.
- Performs other related duties as needed.
The above statements are only meant to be a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job. The incumbents may be requested to perform job-related tasks other than those stated in this description.
CONTINUING EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
PHYSICAL ENVIRONMENT / WORKING CONDITIONS:
Clerical/Secretary – Physical Demands
Occasional – 1 to 33% of workday
Frequent – 34 – 66% of workday
Constant – 67 – 100% of workday
Not at all – 0% of workday
Walking: 2.3 mph, 0 incline; unilateral vertical reach 36-72”; bilateral carry 30’, 25#; push/pull 100’, 19ft.lbs.; lift 0-25# 6-36” from floor; lift 0-25# 36-48” from floor; lift 0-25# 6-72” from floor, climbing stairs; operating machines: (2 foot/feet).
Sitting, unilateral horizontal reach 0-18”, bilateral fine motor manipulation functional near, far, color vision aided or unaided; functional hearing aid or unaided; functional verbal communication skills; operating machines: (2 hand(s)).
Not at All
Hold 200# patient sidelying while doing procedure x 2 min; roll 200# patient away/toward self; transfer 105# person chair-chair 5x/hr. with gait belt; bed-cart transfer with 200# person and assist of one with sheet; more 200# person up in bed with assist of one and sheet; climbing ladders, working from heights, crawling, kneeling, running, operating machines; keyboarding & CRT usage.
Category III Job Classification – Laurel Lake employee jobs that include all other employees not covered under Category I & II jobs whose tasks do not involve exposure to blood, body fluids, or tissues or used sharps.
Job Hazard Risks:
Infectious Disease Exposure
Hazard Materials Exposure (Nuclear, Biological, Chemical)
Workplace Violence Potential
This job description identifies the general nature and level of work to be performed. It is not to be considered an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties or skills required of an incumbent.