Village Farmhouse is seeking a full time experienced General Laborer to work in our woodshop.
- Start up and stop framing equipment
- Maintain the calibration of machinery.
- Clean production area.
- Sweep, mop, and remove debris.
- Load and unload items from machines, carts, and dollies.
- Feed or place items onto equipment for processing.
- Ensure conformance to specifications.
- Load and unload lumber shipments.
- Independently problem solve.
- Take instructions from supervisors.
To qualify for the laborer position, candidates must have a high school diploma or GED and be able to lift at least 50 lbs, work at least 40 hours per week and be able to work in a fast paced environment.