Join our new team at Canton Drop Forge and Park-Ohio Holdings Corp.!
Canton Drop Forge has become a division of Park-Ohio Holdings Corp. Forged and Machined Products Group.
We are happy to offer a generous benefits package including health, dental, 401k and paid time off including 12 holidays and vacation.
Job Opening: General Laborer/Heat Treat/Inspection/Grinding (must be available to work 2nd shift)
The job classification of General Laborer/Heat Treat/Inspection/Grinding includes but, is not limited to the following duties:
Previous experience in Heat Treat/Inspection/Grinding is a PLUS!
- May use any and all tools needed, including power tools to complete the work. May also include minor adjustments or repairs. May also assist in moving equipment and materials.
- This is a heavy manufacturing job with lots of growth opportunity. Additional responsibilities could include minor repairs of equipment.
- Cleans and or polishes parts, as needed, using lathes, sandblasters, and/or other polishing/cleaning devices.
- Moves parts throughout the shop by use of forklifts, hoists, motorized hand carts or carts.
- Keep work area clean.
- Complete paperwork as needed.
- Attend required training sessions.
- Follow safety regulations.
- Run heat treating furnaces to required processes by entering in a pre-determined recipe, report equipment issues, moves parts throughout the shop, ensures parts going in to furnaces meet requirements.
- Applicant should be efficient in use of precision measuring instruments, and have a good working knowledge of machine controls.
- Adhere to all manufacturing processes to ensure optimum efficiency, quality and production standards.
- Troubleshoot equipment and process problems as necessary.
- Use quality control methods and participate in team projects as necessary.
- Stand in place for periods of time
- Lift, squat, bend, reach on a daily basis
- Communicate with co-workers and supervisors
- Forklift experience helpful
- Manufacturing experience helpful