We are growing and need a talented LEAD HVAC installer who can offer our customers "World Class Service".
Why We Need You!
Because we offer top of the line products and services, we need top of the line Lead HVAC Installers who genuinely care about the customer and look at this opportunity as not just a job but a career.
The Big Task
You will accurately and efficiently install top of the line heating and air equipment in our customers homes. Must be able to train and supervise others.
Key Sub Tasks
- Maintain communication with dispatch, your manager, and the installation team.
- Keep your truck inventory up to date.
- Properly complete paperwork.
- You will need to be on call occasionally.
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance so you don’t scare customers away.
- Because you will be driving our trucks, we need you to have & maintain a clean driving record.
- Participate in training so that you grow and develop as a professional.
- You should have the proper certifications. We can help you acquire this.
What We Offer: WORLD CLASS SERVICE
- Competitive Salary plus performance bonuses
- Medical Insurance, short-term disability, dental and life insurance
- New technology, including iPhone, iPad & access to integrated software
- 401k Plan with a company match
- Vacation & Holiday Pay
- Excellent Tool/ Fund - $1,000
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job -- then this may be the job for you. The successful applicant will work in a place where they will be appreciated and where their work has a direct effect on the success of the company.
If this sounds like you, spend a little time learning about PK Wadsworth by visiting our website @ www.pkwadsworth.com.
Call 440-248-2110 to set up an interview.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time