Join the industry leader! KAG is North America's largest independent fuels delivery and bulk liquids carrier. At KAG, we pride ourselves on providing the safest and highest quality service to our customers by delivering every load on time, without incident. If you want to contribute to KAG's excellent tradition of innovation and leadership in the logistics and transportation industry, we invite you to apply! Start helping us achieve Our Vision of revolutionizing transportation and logistics within the liquid bulk industry through our national scale, advanced technology and an uncompromising commitment to be the employer of choice.
This position primary function is to resolve calls and support tickets
- Answer calls and respond to tickets and emails
- Quickly and accurately determine incident scope and impact.
- Provide support and resolve problems to the end user's satisfaction
- Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to requests received through the Support Center via Call, ticket or email
- Monitor tickets assigned to the queue and process first-in first-out based on priority
- Troubleshoot issues with end-users and work toward first call resolution
- Deliver high quality assistance to on-site and remote personnel
- Utilize and maintain the Support Center tracking software by maintain issues in the system from first contact with end user including responsibility for call ownership
- Document all information according to standard operating procedures
- Install, test and configure new workstations, peripheral equipment and software
- Maintain inventory of all equipment, software and software licenses
- Manage PC / Laptop setup and deployment for new employees using standard hardware, images and software
- Setup new employees / consultants / Vendors information into Active Directory
- Assign users and computers to proper groups in Active Directory
- Perform timely workstation hardware and software upgrades / break fix as required
- Identify and Escalate problems as required to support teams.
- Act as a liaison between customers and technical escalation teams.
- Update the internal knowledgebase with issue resolution details
- Support computers, laptops, tablets, smart phones and applications
- Assist users in detecting and removing viruses, spy ware, and other malicious software.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 2 years of related work experience
- Knowledgeable on Windows operating systems & Office suite, Citrix, VPN access, printer & copier configuration
Benefits of Partnering with KAG include:
Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
401(k) employer match program
Company paid life insurance
On-site gym, cafeteria and coffee bar
Kenan Advantage Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. No person will be discriminated against in any aspect of their employment on the basis of any status or characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.