We make products that keep people safe at work because we believe everyone has the right to return home safely. We are looking for a new member of our internal sales team who shares our beliefs and wants to work at our growing, innovative, and unique company.
Work directly with customers to implement product-based solutions. Plan, direct, and coordinate the sale of product to the customer.
- Experience in account management or inside sales, industrial sales experience a plus.
- Experience using CRM software, Salesforce preferred.
- Self-motivator who is able to work independently, and confident enough to ask for help when needed.
- Answer customers’ questions about products, prices, availability and product uses.
- Select the correct products or assist customers in making product selections, based on customers’ needs, product specifications, and applicable regulations.
- Provide technical and non-technical support and services to clients or other staff members regarding the use, operation, and maintenance of equipment.
- Emphasize product features based on analyses of customers’ needs and on technical knowledge of product capabilities and limitations.
- Contact potential new and existing customers to discuss their needs, and to explain how these needs could be met by specific products and services.
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations that explain products or services to customers and prospective customers.
- Quote prices, credit terms and other bid specifications including shipping.
- Provide customers with product samples and catalogs.
- Process and confirm customers’ orders using current ERP system.
- Maintains customer records using automated systems.
- Work with outside sales engineers when appropriate.
- Institute necessary price increases across customer base.
- Collaborate with colleagues to exchange information, such as potential leads, selling strategies and customer information.
- Assist with other projects and issues as needed or requested.
- Occasional travel may be required.
SOCIAL / PERSONAL SKILLS:
- Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, remaining positive, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
- Actively looking for ways to help people.